New Wig

 Hey everyone!  Happy March!  I haven't posted in 2 months!  Lol I've already broken my New Year's Resolution by not posting as often on my blog as I should.  But I will be on here more often.


Life Update: I've lost 6 pounds (203-197) and I'm looking and feeling so much better! 

So to celebrate, I bought myself a new wig.  I haven't worn wigs, hair pieces, ponytails, weaves etc consistently since 2017.  I would wear them occasionally and every now and then but I stopped styling my hair everyday like I used to.  This hair is from Reecho.








This is the 8 inch bob wig in jet black!  It looks really good on my complexion and fits my face nicely!  I look very cute in this! πŸ˜‰πŸ™‹






Mirror selfie πŸ‘„



Lol Jinkies!  (I look likeVelma from Scooby-Doo!) πŸ‘©πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚








Rawr!  Cheetah hat!  lol 🐱🐱😹




Comments